Just by building a ColdBox application, you get several key benefits when dealing with LogBox.
- First of all, the configuration, creation and instantiation is ALL done for you.
- You can configure LogBox on a per-environment criteria as the ColdBox per-environment routines can use the LogBox configuration elements in its definitions.
- Every handler and interceptor already has a reference to the LogBox instance as a property called:
logBox. So you have immediate access to it.
- Every handler and interceptor already has a configured logger instance as a property called:
log. So you have immediate access to it.
- You can configure the logging of ColdBox on a per package level.
- You get the power of ColdBox MVC.